AVR®: Sending Averaged ADC Sample Over USART
In this video:
- Complete the functionality initiated in the video Updating PWM Duty Cycle Based on the ADC Sensor Reading.
- Average samples and send this over the USART to a terminal.
- Add USART_irq.c and USART_irq.h files to our project (created in the earlier USART videos of this series).
- Open the main file developed earlier (AVR_USART.c) as an example reference, to add the required variables and function calls to our project.
- Test that USART stdio is working in this project by sending "Hello World!"
- Send the average in a USART string from theADC interrupt service routine, completing the functionality that was introduced in the earlier videos.