AVR®: Using an App Note to Implement IRQ Based USART Communications
In this video:
- Find Atmel AVR® MCU application notes and source code.
- Provide an overview of AVR306: Using the AVR USART in C.
- Copy relevant code into the project.
- Add the Libc header file for interrupts.
- Modify the USART initialization function to auto calculate the baud rate register and to use one stop bit.
- Adjust interrupt vectors written for IAR to AVR Libc.
- Debug to understand what happens when we hit the data register empty interrupt.