Enhanced Mid-Range 8-bit PIC® MCU
- 49 (14-bit wide) easy instructions to learn
- 32K word (56 KB) addressable program memory
- 4KB RAM (max)
- 16 level hardware stack
- 2 (16-bit) file select registers
- Hardware interrupt handling with content save
- Advanced feature set, multiple serial communications and motor control capability
Microchip continues to invest in its 8-bit PIC Microcontroller line to provide a broad product portfolio that meets the needs of existing and future costumers. The new Enhanced Mid-Range core builds upon the best elements of the Mid-Range core and provides additional performance, while maintaining compatibility with Mid-Range PIC MCUs for true product migration.
The material in these training modules exists elsewhere on this site in a general reference format. However, the training modules present it in an organized, step-by-step sequence to help you learn the topic from the ground up.
|Tutorial / Class Title|
|Get Started with 8-Bit PIC® MCUs using MCC|
|Get Started With The PIC16F1 Enhanced MCU Architecture|
|NCO: Numerically Controlled Oscillator|
|CWG: Complementary Waveform Generator|
|CLC: Configurable Logic Cell|