The MCP2221 Breakout Module is a development and evaluation platform comprised of a single DIP form factor board. The supporting software provided demonstrates the capabilities of the MCP2221 device as a USB-to-UART/I2C/SMBus protocol converter. Additionally, this tool provides simple access for I/O control and the ability to establish custom device configuration. Custom tools can also be created through the use of the provided DLL package.
Buy here >
- UART Tx and Rx signals
- I2C/SMBus clock and data lines (SCL and SDA)
- Four GP lines, configurable for GPIO, dedicated or alternate function operation
- User-selectable (by using a jumper) power supply of 3.3V or 5V (up to 500 mA)
- DIP form factor (600 mil spacing between two 7-pin headers)
- PICkit™ Serial Analyzer header — used for UART and I2C/SMBus communication only