The SAMA5D4-XULT evaluation kit is a full-featured evaluation platform for the SAMA5D4 series ARM-based microprocessor units (MPU). It allows you to extensively evaluate, prototype and create application-specific designs.
The SAMA5D4-XULT evaluation kit is based on the integration of an ARM Cortex-A5-based microprocessor with external memory, one Ethernet physical layer transceiver, two SD/MMC interfaces, two Host USB ports and one Device USB port, one 24-bit RGB LCD and HDMI interface and debug interfaces.Seven headers, compatible with Arduino R3 (Uno, Due) and two Xplained headers are available for various shield connections.
- SAMA5D44 (361-ball BGA package), 16x16 mm body, pitch 0.8 mm
- Main Memory:
- 2 x DDR2 2 Gbit
- SLC NAND Flash 4 GByte
- Access memories:
- One optional Serial EEPROM SPI
- EEPROM with MAC Address and Serial Number
- USB: one Micro-AB USB Device port, two USB Host ports with power switch
- LCD interface connector, LCD TFT Controller with overlay, alpha-blending, rotation, scaling and color space conversion.
- HDMI interface and connector
- Ethernet PHY (RMII10/100MHz)
- Debug Port:
- JTAG interface connector
- EDBG interface with CDC
- Serial Debug console interface (3.3 V Level)