LDO Regulator Features & Applications
High-Performance Low Dropout (LDO) Solutions
Microchip's High-Performance Low Dropout (LDO) voltage regulators offer a wide variety of solutions including ultra-small packaging, high output current, high input voltage capability, low quiescent current and low-noise performance.
- Better Efficiency – enhance the efficiency by providing lower quiescent current (IQ) and lower dropout voltages across the input and output. Target applications include always-on devices, camera modules, low-output-voltage core power supply applications and low-power sensors.
- Smaller Solution Size – minimize solution size by providing capacitor-less (capless) LDOs and multiple output (combo) LDOs. Target applications include touch screens, LCD controllers, camera modules, ICs requiring multiple power rails and sensors.
- Noise Performance – enhance the noise performance by providing high PSRR, ultra-low output noise and fast transient response. Target applications include camera sensors, audio DSPs, Bluetooth®, wireless transceivers and noise-sensitive mixed-signal ICs.
- MIC943XX Family (Ripple Blocker™ Technology)
- > 60 dB PSRR @ 40 kHz to 5 MHz
- MIC528X Series, MAQ528X
- Input voltage up to 120 V
- MIC2975X Series
- Output current up to 7.5 A
- Capless LDO, 1×1 mm DFN
- 300 mA, 1×1 mm DFN
- Low IQ of 2 μA
- Wide input voltage up to 16 V