Microchip’s family of operational amplifiers are suitable for low power, precision and general purpose applications.
- Wide portfolio of General Purpose and
- Precision Amplifiers
- Precision amplifiers featuring EPROM trimmed, zero-drift and mCal Technology
- Supply current consumption as low as
- 450nA (MCP644x)
- Chip Select capability on select families for additional power savings
- Operating voltage as low as 1.4V
- Offset voltage as low as 2µV (MCP6V0x)
- Small footprints such as SC-70, TDFN and SOT-23 packages for singles
- Most families are Rail-to-Rail In/Out and Unity-Gain stable
The material in these training modules exists elsewhere on this site in a general reference format. However, the training modules present it in an organized, step-by-step sequence to help you learn the topic from the ground up.
|Tutorial / Class Title|
|Introduction to Operational Amplifiers|
Frequently Asked Questions