The MPLAB® Device Blocks for Simulink® provide a set of user interfaces and Simulink peripheral blocks for the dsPIC®30 and dsPIC®33 DSCs.
Standalone applications can be created from a Simulink discrete time model by adding blocks provided by Microchip. Code for the application is generated, compiled and loaded on a target in a single, one-push-button step.
- Blocks for peripherals of dsPIC3x Family: Digital In/Out , ADC, PWM, Change Notification , Output Compare, Input * Capture, QEI, I2C, SPI, UART, Interrupt, Reset
- Target configuration blocks: Master Block, Simulink Reset Config, Compiler Option, Data Sheet
- Facility to invoke dsPIC3x dedicated functions written in C through a “C Function Call” block
- Real-time view/analyze or log variables within MATLAB® through a configurable, PICGUI interface
- Create a ready-to-use MPLAB X project
- Supports over 190 chips
The material in these training modules exists elsewhere on this site in a general reference format. However, the training modules present it in an organized, step-by-step sequence to help you learn the topic from the ground up.
|Tutorial / Class Title|
Frequently Asked Questions