In Lab 2, you will enhance the existing application and log the temperature sensor data into an external SD card using the File System. The new application will use:
- Asynchronous SDSPI Driver using SPI2 Peripheral Library to write the temperature log onto the SD card.
- File System Service linked with SDSPI Driver to perform file operations on the SD card.
- RTC Peripheral Library to capture the time for the temperature log
The whole application is divided into four tasks.
- Sensor task
- SD card task
- USB task
- Wi-Fi task
Each task runs its own state machine. The tasks are called from the SYS_Tasks() routine, which is run in an infinite loop.
In Lab 2, you will develop the SD card task.
Lab 2 Index
Part 1 - Configure SDSPI Driver, File System, RTC Peripheral Library
- Step 1 - Rename Project
- Step 2 - With MHC, configure File System Service
- Step 3 - With MHC, configure SDSPI Driver, SPI Peripheral Library, and SPI pins
- Step 4 - With MHC, configure RTC Peripheral Library
- Step 5 - With MHC, configure Harmony Core and BSP
- Step 6 - With MHC, view final project graph and generate code
Part 2 - Add Application Code & Build the Application