Lab 4: Add HTTP Web Server to Visualize Data
Step 6: With MHC, configure WIFI service
Configure the WIFI SERVICE component.
- Open Root view.
- Select the WIFI SERVICE component.
- Select the Device Mode to operate in either Station mode (STA) or Access Point mode (AP).
- If you choose AP mode:
- Disable the STA Mode. Reply Yes to deactivate DHCP Client and deactivate DNS Client.
- Change the SSID to WFI32E_AP.
- Make sure the SSID Visibility box is checked.
Figure 1: WIFI SERVICE configured in AP Mode
- If you choose STA mode:
- Change the SSID to that of your own network.
- Change the Password to that of your own network.
- Make sure the Auto Connect box is checked.
- Disable the AP Mode. Reply Yes to deactivate DHCP Server and deactivate DNS server.
Figure 2: WIFI SERVICE configured in STA Mode