Step 7: With MHC, Generate Code
Note: As the code is being generated, MPLAB® Harmony Configurator (MHC) displays the progress.
Once this process completes, switch to the MPLAB X IDE window. You may now examine the generated code through the Projects tab. MHC will include all the requisite MPLAB Harmony v3 Framework files and generate the configuration code dynamically based on your MHC selections. MHC will then automatically organize and add the generated code as files and folders to your 32-bit MPLAB Harmony 3 Project.
Among the generated code, the application and library files generated for Lab 4 are:
- crypto folder contains all the files required for cryptography features
- library folder contains all the files required for TCPIP stack and HTTPNET server
- net_pres folder contains all the files required for Net Presentation layer
- sys_wifi.c for Wi-Fi® system service implementation
- sys_wifiprov.c for Wi-Fi Provision System Service Implementation
- custom_http_net_app.c contains the handler for get and post requests
- http_net_print.c contains the HTTPNET Server initialization
At this point, you are ready to start implementing the application code.